Computers are now one of our most important multidimensional practical electronics devices. With this one device, various tasks can be done, starting from official work, entertainment, communication, video editing. Needless to say, this device called a computer has made our life a lot easier. And that is why we need to take care of this device. Just as a person’s performance decreases with age, a computer you bought on the market today will continue to slow down as time goes on. But if you are a little more aware and take some effective steps, you can still get the speed that your computer was in the new state, even after a long time.
1. Your computer’s memory and processor should be a little better and higher speed.
2. Your computer’s mainboard should be a little better brand. For example, Intel, Asus and Gigabyte mainboards will work at the same speed as some cheap Chinese mainboards will not work. A computer basically does all its activities centering on the mainboard, so try to get your computer’s mainboard a little better and better.
3. Your computer’s hard disk must be virus-free.If you have a bad sector on the hard disk, then your computer will be slow. Suppose you buy an expensive private car and you will drive the car fast, but there are many small holes in the road you will drive, then you will not be able to drive your expensive car fast. Similarly, if you buy an expensive computer, it will work at a lot of speed, but if your computer’s hard disk has a lot of bad sectors, then your computer will work slowly. So you must use a bad sector-free hard disk.
4. The software must be compatible with your computer’s hardware. Suppose your computer has a dual core and 1 GB of memory and if you put all the latest operating systems, including Windows 10, in it, then the speed of your computer will decrease. You need to remember that the software is compatible with your PC’s hardware.
5. Adequate space must be left on the C drive. If you want to install Windows 8 or later, you must have at least 50 GB of free space on your C drive. This is because Windows often uses the free space on the hard drive as its temporary memory when the memory is full. Furthermore, when you install any software, at one point during the installation, browsing the files other than the program files will go to the browsed drive, otherwise, it will go to the C drive, gradually filling your PC’s C drive. By doing this, the speed of your PC will continue to decrease day by day. .
6.You must use a good quality power supply to maintain the speed of your PC.
7.The low-quality power supplies available in the market can not supply 100% of the correct amount of electricity. Keep in mind that your hard drive’s performance will improve as soon as it receives the appropriate amount of power. .
8.You must keep your computer virus free. Remember that your expensive computer bought with a lot of money will be slow due to the virus. And in the light of my current experience, I can say that most computers are slow due to viruses. . If you want to get maximum speed from your computer, you need to keep all the drivers updated.
9. If you want to keep the speed of your PC, you need to refrain from installing unnecessary software. Remember that the more software you install on your computer, the slower your PC will be.
10. Even if your PC is low, install a new operating system once every two years.
11. Your PC needs to run disk defragmentation and scandisk programs. How many times you run it will depend on your usage. If you use more, you should do it once a week and if you use a little less, you should do it twice a month.
12. You need to make sure that the cooling fan of your PC’s processor rotates properly. If the fan does not turn properly and the processor overheats, your computer will slow down.
13. We often put a lot of files on the desktop and even large video files. This will use the computer’s virtual memory to slow down the computer. That means you can’t put more files on the desktop. We will temporarily keep the file on the desktop when we do something, but when the work is done, the file will have to be moved elsewhere (to any drive other than C drive).
14. Suppose you have been running the computer for a long time, it will slow down the computer a little.
15. Remember that the main enemies of the computer are dust, fumes and sunlight as well as excessive heat. You will see that the motherboard of your computer often gets dusty and it obstructs the flow of electricity. For this, clean your PCT with a blower at least once a year.
Finally, the computer is a multidimensional usable device. We have to pay attention to its maintenance. Remember that you will take care of your PCT just as a mother takes care of a baby after it is born. Then you can use your PC uninterruptedly for a long time. Otherwise, your expensive and valuable device is in jeopardy.